Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get rid of blackheads on the forehead?

i clean my face like 2-3 times daily and i tried using pore strips and masks....i also use tools that gets blackheads out but then it just says a hole on my forehead w/o dirty on it... the hole doesnt disappear? then i start having little pimple around it... how can i make those blackhead disappear?How can i get rid of blackheads on the forehead?
pop those suckers! i do... it doesn't make me scar. just don't keep picking it once you've popped it.How can i get rid of blackheads on the forehead?
Go to a doctor and check if u have any kind of virus infection.Don't use to much different kind of chemicals.
I do keep getting a lot of blackheads around my nose and forehead. I use zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation kit. I am satisfied with its effectiveness in clearing my blackheads. So I would recommend this product for you as well.
GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST. I did, and I'm SO glad. She prescribed me this AMAZING stuff called Tazorac. It literally saved my skin. I need to moisturize a lot because it's drying, but it clears out blackheads (thus preventing new pimples from forming) without irritating my super sensitive skin. It comes in a tube and I just put a miniscule little dot on my forhead every night.





I've also found that cleansing my skin with these cleansers every night helps SO much.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





First I use the cetaphil, then the SKYN iceland stuff. The skyn iceland biospheric cleanser is ridiculously expensive but so worth it; it is AMAZING (actually the entire line is) and it is the only stuff that has made such a difference in my skin.





Be consistent with your skincare routine, and your face should be gorgeous in no time. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment