Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of blackheads between your thighs?

I have a drastic amount of blackheads that built up between my legs when I was pregnant when my legs used to rub together





I'm unsure of how to get rid of them. Can you suggest a product to buy or a natural remedy I can make at home?How do you get rid of blackheads between your thighs?
Try using an astringent.... like witchhazel after you've cleaned the area. Then follow up with corn starch; it's very soothing to the skin.How do you get rid of blackheads between your thighs?
鈥?Roasted and powdered pomegranate skin is good in treating boils, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.





鈥?Strawberries can be used for conditioning and skin toning treatment. They are rich in salicylic acid, an ingredient found in many commercial acne creams.


鈥?Cucumber is good for treating skin eruptions and bulges and for whitening skin. It can also prevent pimples, wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of the face.
I don't think those are blackheads. They are probably moles. I've heard of women getting moles when they are pregnant. My mom had one so big and ugly she went and got it removed.





Go see a dermatologist for the best remedy.
Ive never heard of it just try blackhead stuff that you usualy use on your face.
try giving yourself a wash...that's gross

No comments:

Post a Comment