Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get rid of blackheads naturally with stuff around the house in a couple of days?

I'm 13 and i have really bad blackheads and pimples mainly on my nose. is there anyway i can get rid of them without creams and stuff like that because i used a lot of neutrogena facial washes but they don't seem to do anything. Also, does elmer's glue help get rid of blackheads? i tried it a couple of times but it doesn't seem to help much. please help me.How can i get rid of blackheads naturally with stuff around the house in a couple of days?
try putting tooth paste on the pimples [not the gel kind] leave the tooth paste on over night then in the morning wash off asap also try straw berry leaves leave the leaves on for about 5 hoursHow can i get rid of blackheads naturally with stuff around the house in a couple of days?
What I do when I need to get rid of a zit.First, I Cleanse my face.By just washing my face with any kind of cleanser or any kind of facial soap. Then after I dry my face with a clean cloth by just Pounding it on my face so the water dries up.





Tooo get rid of blackheads.


ahhh i hate blackheads!!!!


but i found something that actually works.


at night you cleanse your face.


Which I usually use Clean%26amp;Clear deep action cream cleanser(oil-free)


it gives you this tingling sensation that just feels really good.


AFTER, you have to pop your blackheads out.It usually gets the blackheads to actually be able to get popped.


I've been using this for quite a while.%26amp; IT WORKS!





Otherr suggestions:


Use Saint I'ves apricot Blackhead remover


IT ALSO WORKS PRETTY GOOD!!!
ok this is going to sound kinda nasty but you have to squeeze them out. and use a cream or somthing to prevent them
Mix oatmeal with egg white and apply it on the affected area twice a week. Wash it off when it is dry. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment