Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of blackheads without getting pimples?

OK, so I already asked a little while back about getting rid of blackheads, and I've been trying really hard to get rid of them. But i've noticed that all the exfoliating and micro-beads that actually seam to work (the blackhead areas feel smoother) also can give me pimple. So I'm kind of annoyed now, because I can't win! Anyone know of a gentle way to get rid of blackheads?How can I get rid of blackheads without getting pimples?
The products that your using may be to abrasive or strong for your skin. Try a gentle exfoliation, it shouldn't feel like it's scratching your skin, and find a good masque. I really like the Neutrogena 60 second scrub/ masque and I like the St. Juleps Mint Masque. Both really help with the texture, clarity, pores, and black heads. You can find both of them at CVS and Wal Mart, around $6-$8. I hope this helps. Good Luck!!!How can I get rid of blackheads without getting pimples?
Nothing works except Accutane and that has some serious side-effects. The blackheads and pimples are formed from the inside of your body. Nothing you do on the outside can possibly help. Soap and water are best.... and in small amounts..
put Sugar and less of water [water is most less]


and rub it strongly ,


It will work ^__________^


after that put lemon juice when you wash ur face .
the WAVE is certain to work

No comments:

Post a Comment