Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads from my nose?

They've been there for years I get em out and they just come back all the time. Squeezing doesn't help because some are right on the side and funnily enough I can't put my fingers inside my face to squeeze that part of my nose. Nose strips work but they're back the next day?!How do I get rid of blackheads from my nose?
try a blackhead astringent.. i may take a little bit of time, but it works :)





good luck





don't forget to moisturizeHow do I get rid of blackheads from my nose?
You can buytrips from a pharmacy that you stick over your nose overnight and they remove blackheads when you take them off
Try Biore deep cleaning pore strips or a comedone extractor...you can get one at just about any beauty supply store. It uses suction to remove blackheads without damaging the skin.





If you have a problem with them coming back the next day, try steaming your face over a heated pan of water (make sure the stove is off) and put a towel over your head. Then, try an exfoliating cream to remove the dead skin cells. Then, use the Biore strips or the comedone extractor.
when you squeeze them out, try to wash with luke warm water (add a very little baking soda) this will help, Do it once a week....
Try using cleaning products that are especially formulated for blackheads. This should hopefully minimize the number of blackheads you have as you continue to wash with these products. Also, don't stop using the strips. I recommend you use it in conjunction with the blackhead removing cleansers. I know that neutrogena, biore, ponds, clearasil, and clean %26amp; clear all carry these kinds of products.
Nutgergina blackhead control face cleanser.
1 word my friend, one word that has the solution to every skin problem...... not like other will give you hints on all the stuff that cost about 25$ a tube or whatever... one miracle word..... Neutrogena
Wash your face. I know, that's what mose people will say but it's what you need to do. Every morning and every night before you go to bed. NEVER sleep with makeup on. You could even try stuff specially made to get rid of blackheads. I hope that helps!
Use all natural soaps daily. After put any toner, and apply lotion. Make sure you apply toner and lotion to your neck as well as your face because many people make the mistake by not washing their neck. To help reduce the pimple put a drop of tea tree oil on it every night before you go to bed. If you need a face wash in particular, I use Aubrey Organics: Natural Herbal. It is vegan and has 100% natural ingredients. Also, you can drink jasmine tea. It helps a lot! You can also go to this site, http://www.herbalremediesinfo.com/Acne.html. A healthy diet is very important to your skin as well. If you have any problems on your nose, you should use biore strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment