Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of Blackheads on my nose?

I have tiny holes on my nose and I think these are blackheads, or porse, probably both. I dont know much about porse, blackheads, acne, i just want to get rid of these. I know this is probably a stupid question! How do I get rid of these permantly? I have tried ,cleansing pads, scrubs, and masks. My nose also gets oily around the bottom sides of my nose.


Im not really sure how to get rid of these, they annoy me quite alot. The only place i really see them is on my nose and around my eye(very close to my nose). Can i get rid of these by using something around my house? Or would i have to go out and buy something? And is it simple?


Thanks!How do i get rid of Blackheads on my nose?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How do i get rid of Blackheads on my nose?
i stuck a toothpick there and open the hole and squeezed the stuff out .... it hurt but worth it
I do a couple of things. I will take a warm shower, and once I am toweled off, I look in the mirror and gently squeeze the sides of my nose to allow the oil and buildup to squeeze out. This is not like squeezing a zit on both sides, but adds a little pressure to help the buildup come out.





I use St. Ives apricot scrub in the shower which exfoliates the face and pay special attention to the nose forehead and chin. Only to this if you're going to bed after, as it will leave your face pink.





There are pads for the nose by Biore and ponds (biore works better) that pull some of the blackheads out.





Lastly, I'll use a tiny needle to loosen the top of the bigger ones, then apply gently pressure to help it out.





To get rid of them permanently, go with a low oil / fat diet, cut down on alcohol, caffeine, drink lots of water, excersize so you sweat then take a shower and use a cleanser for your skin type. You can also go to your dermatologist to discuss options for other treatments. There are alot of ads for Proactive on TV, I don't know how effective it is, but you can try it for about $20.





Lastly, go for a facial and ask their advice if you like the outcome. Good luck!
the best advice you'll ever get.


if they look black looking most likly they are warm your face with a warm rag, not super hot you'll even damage your skin, then squeeze them out ONLY DO THIS ONCE..the advice you get these because your hands are dirty and you touch your face with dirt %26amp; oils and thats what makes a black head, want good loking skin, thake this advice also do not use soap on the face wash your face with warm warm water..and kind of scrub it, I am 39 and I still look ( face wise) as if I were in 9th grade, people are amazed at my pictures they can not believe it, I am giving you great advice
uhh you mite wnna use nose strips every night then after that put a special cream on ur nose fer blackheads so you can open you pores and clean themm
The only way I know of to get rid of them is to use these little sticky pads (which you can probably get at your local drugstore) that pull the little buggers right out. There's no way to get rid of them permanently, although they'll probably go away on their own eventually. I used to have them, and I never did anything to them, and they disappeared after a couple years.
there are tons of different scrubs and lotion


or u can always put makeup on
Make sure you wash your face when it gets oily and everywhere you go carry around oil cleansing pads. Go and visit Sally's Beauty. www.sallybeauty.com and there is a blackhead remover that is about $7 and it works wonders to instantly remove them, especially after the shower. After you are done removing your blackheads and whiteheads you can use a tea tree oil mask. Get one at www.thebodyshop.com (mask). You will have clear smooth skin in a matter of minutes. Also take a shower with cool water. Remember they are black because oxygen makes it look that way and yellow when they come out. Enjoy
you can use pore strips but they only pull out surface blackheads, and you should only use one about once a week. they may irritate your skin because they adhere very tighly to the skin and so may cause skin damage.





you could also ';push'; them out using a needle or your fingers, but this is risky (aka breaking skin, irriating it worst, dirt from fingers...) and you have a higher chance of damaging your skin than really making a huge difference in your appearance. and be careful of ';steaming'; your face because it can really damage your skin too.





the best approach would probably be getting Retin-A cream, because these creams have been proven to reduce blackheads. Differin gel is also a good cream to use to reduce blackheads.
Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub

1 comment:

  1. After using this mask set my nose definitely felt much cleaner, softer to the touch, but there was also a slight tight feeling as well. This is likely because all the sebum was sucked from my pores. blackhead removal mask

    ReplyDelete