Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads? I wash my face twice a day with Clinique, use a moisturizer. Thourgholy cleans

I wash my face twice a day with Clinique, use a moisturizer. Thourgholy cleanse my face like once a week. I use pore refiner masks,microdermabrasion cleaner from clinique, heated blackhead control from Bjore, and my pores are still very large and my skin tone is horrible. How can I get a flawless complexion?How do I get rid of blackheads? I wash my face twice a day with Clinique, use a moisturizer. Thourgholy cleans
Hi Mia, I have suffered from terrible acne in my teenage years, and now I got rid of it completely. Here are a few things I found out on acne / blackheads / pimples, etc:





- Less Is More: I know how bad you feel when you see those blackheads, and how tempting it is to take direct action against them (applying all the products known to mankind, scrubbing, popping them, face masks, creams, washing one more time, etc.)


And actually you cannot do anything worst ! Your skin is very sensitive, and most of these treatments are very aggressive. If you have a tendency to have large pores and irritate your skin some more, the immediate result will be even more blackheads the next morning.





- Keep it Clean and Don't Touch: just gently rinse your face with soap and warm water once in the morning and once before bedtime... And nothing else. Especially forbid yourself to pop the blackheads too often and/or touch your face with your hands, no better way to insert more bacteria in your pores.





- Keep the Cosmetics Away: The aim is to let your skin breathe, so make up, creams, etc are a no no, this is like pouring concrete in your pores; just like ';no shaving'; for guys with acne, the less aggression the better.





- Be patient, be patient, be patient: your skin tone will improve slowly over 2 to 6 months, there is no ';silver bullet'; that will allow you to wake up tomorrow with that perfect skin. Everything you will do in that sense (microdermabrasion, ';miracle'; creams, etc) will only give you temporary results, but eventually will set you back in achieving your goal.





Finally, if you want to safely remove the blackheads that are ready to pop, wash thoroughly your hands and the area around the blackhead, and then softly apply pressure with the soft part of your fingers (never with you nails, you will scar yourself) and let it slide out gently. Then rinse and dry your face.





I hope this helps.How do I get rid of blackheads? I wash my face twice a day with Clinique, use a moisturizer. Thourgholy cleans
Microdermabrasion is perfect for the condition you are trying to take care of. The attached site(s) has a list of providers and gives you customer satisfaction scores.





Good luck....and don't work too hard to conceal the condition, you may be making it worse with cover up materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment