Friday, January 8, 2010

What should i do about my blackheads and zits before school?

I have many blackheads and a couple zits. Is there any masks or creams to make them go away before school starts!What should i do about my blackheads and zits before school?
use the neutrogena wave, and the other neutrogena acne prods. (acne wash, overnight acne conditioner...etc) its super cheap, and it totally worksssss. my friend uses it, and her face is practically flawlessWhat should i do about my blackheads and zits before school?
People say not to squeeze blackheads, but I really disagree. If they're easy enough to squeeze, you're not going to have much sucess getting rid of them any other way. Take a multivitamin every day and use a facial cleanser that has some grit to it, like St Ives apricot scrub. Astringent helps too.
I have used clearasil oil free gel wash for about 2 days now and it is already really shrinking my huge pimples! It also says it will get rid of blackheads. Trust me it really works! (and it smells really good!)
Biore and Clean and Clear products work best for me. :) Biore has a nose strip that will get out blackheads on your nose ... and their daily cleansing wipes will keep your skin clear without drying it out.
tea tree products work really good!


you can buy it at the bodyshop and some other stores.
Clean and Clear sista!! I'm almost 40, and I still get zits. The CnC seems to work pretty good for me.





Peace,





TT

No comments:

Post a Comment