Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads around my nose piercing?

i have had my nose pierced for four months and its fine with no infections and i never have acne unless its around my time of the month or if i am stressed out...so its weird to me that now i have blackheads all around my nostril piercing and i want them gone! i used a blackhead extractor and it doesnt seem to do that good of a job...what should i do?How do I get rid of blackheads around my nose piercing?
get those strip thingers you put on your nose.How do I get rid of blackheads around my nose piercing?
Put brown sugar in your acne wash and it helps get rid of the black heads because the sugar beads get under the pores and help get rid of the acne.
Clearasil, Black Head cleanser.
Use a cleansing toner made for black head controll.

No comments:

Post a Comment