Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads on my nose?

They are really small but theres a whole bunch of them so my skin looks discolored. I use St. Ives apricot scrub and Biore Blackhead strips and they work but I want my nose to be completely clear to the point of perfection lol. Please help!How do I get rid of blackheads on my nose?
go to a good doctor!How do I get rid of blackheads on my nose?
Continue using your products that are working. If you really really want to be absoloutly clear, i think you have to see a skin doctor about them. Or get a perscription..... :)
The new clarisonic facial brush is absolutely amazing. http://www.clarisonic.com/clarisonic/sonic.php





I use it and my skin has never felt so clean or looked so refreshed.


http://www.reverseyourskin.com
what really helps is the kit that you buy at bath and body works. little pricey, but awesome. I bought it and within 2 days of using it i could see a MAJOR difference
use a hairpin and scrape it across the blackhead until the head comes off. This is a painful but effective way of removing blackheads
try this facial wash, its called netrogena blackhead remover or something (= it works x

No comments:

Post a Comment