Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of blackheads and make them smaller?

How do you make blackheads gone and pores smaller. People make fun of me and I can't stand it!How do you get rid of blackheads and make them smaller?
Well you should use Biore pore strips! They work very well and you should use it ever 2-4 weeks! Then use the Biore blackhead heating (something i don't remmeber)! It heats like 3 second then you can wash it! It the best and you can see the results 3-5 days!How do you get rid of blackheads and make them smaller?
Biore pore strips doesn't seem to work too well for me, and I'm still trying to find a solution as well %26gt;.%26lt; Apparenlty egg white is a traditional method I learnt from my friends, though I've never tried it. You're suppose to beat the egg white then apply it on your nose, let it dry and try to peel/rub it off. Good luck!
1) Use Biore pore strips on your nose. They REALLY work!





2) Try Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask. It's under 5 bucks and it works really well.





3) Wash your face 3x per day.





4) Avoid makeup on your face - it clogs pores big time.





Good luck!
thas a great question...i'm not real sure

No comments:

Post a Comment