Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of blackheads for good?

I have blackheads on my forehead and nose. I have tried so many different things to keep them from forming, but nothing works. I wash my face in the morning and at night. But I also get these little pimples on my nose and those won't go away either.How do you get rid of blackheads for good?
Use a mild scrub or skin exfoliant to remove any dead cells and expose the blackhead then wash face with a non greasy acne cleanser


DO NOT use bar soap!


Absorb excess oil. If you have oily skin, try using a clay mask that does not contain mint, peppermint or other irritating ingredients. This will absorb the oil that may clog the poor.





if this doesnt work the doctors can prescribe a medicine that actually works or you can see a dermatologist.





heres a helpful link





http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health鈥?/a>How do you get rid of blackheads for good?
I know this isn't the answer you want, but you have to wait until the age where the acne and the blackheads have stopped completely. This is the age when you know for sure that the teenage stage of getting pimples and blackheads is over. Hope I helped.



This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



Wash your face 2-3 times a day. Keep your hand and fingers out of your face. Eat looks of fruits, and vegies, and drink plenty of water. Also try using Clean%26amp;Clear products. They have alot for getting rid of blackheads.
They are caused by blocked pores. Wash your face with an exfoliating soap twice a day. I shouldn't know this stuff because I'm a guy, but it works I promise.
Sounds odd but after you wash your face, rub a dab of olive oil on your problem areas before bed. Big difference in two weeks!
Use nose mask and wash face regularly with facial scrub. If its too bad consult a doctor.
Stay away from AIsle 7!
wash your face every night
pop em

No comments:

Post a Comment