Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you get blackheads anywhere else on your body?

Im finding like black pimples on my arms and chest, but I normally get pimples all over my body. Just trying not to get freaked out lol.Can you get blackheads anywhere else on your body?
um...go to a dermo.....QUICK!Can you get blackheads anywhere else on your body?
You can get blackheads on your face, arms, the back of your neck and the inside of your thighs-





Blackheads are caused by clogged pores and I suggest you use a shaving brush to cleanse those areas thoroughly. Make sure you sanitize the brush in boiling water and alcohol each time.


Do not use any cream based products or soap on your skin-they usually have oils which can also clog the pores. Use liquid based cleansers instead.
yes my boyfriend for example is a farmer so hes outside alot and he gets them on his back and the back of his neck. its just dirt and oil build up so yea you can pretty much get them where alot of sweat oil and dirt are. not to mention on your face! just wash wash wash. i know we all hate black heads!
Anywhere you have pores...
well i think its normal, i get them all ove not very many but my back is the worst...
oh yes,i have them on my back
Yes blackheads can pop up anywhere!
  • girl lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment