Sunday, April 25, 2010

What should I put on my nose after squeezing blackheads?

I just squeezed loads of blackheads out my nose! Is there anything inparticular that I should apply now to stop them coming back... or to close the pours up. Should I avoid oily moisturiser? I have Cocoa Butter moisturiser, could this be a cause of blackheads?What should I put on my nose after squeezing blackheads?
You need some kind of astringent to close the pores. Try Witch Hazel.What should I put on my nose after squeezing blackheads?
It could be, but i think you should be okay using this if you make sure u follow some steps before slapping it on your face. Make sure u squeeze the black heads out at night and not in the morning especially if your going out that day. It will make your face all red and puffy. Make sure u rinse your face with cold water to close your pores so that no more dirt and oil goes into them. If you think pimples may come up u could always put some pimple cream on your nose before bed to be extra careful.
cold water, tea tree oil and lots of oil free moisturizer. definitely moisturize because otherwise you might get dry flaky skin around where you've squeezed. i used to get that really badly and it takes ages to go away lol.
Something you can always find in your fridge, is free and is natural.





After you squeeze the goo from the pores, lol ;-)





RUB THE AREA WITH AN ';ICECUBE';


BELIEVE IT WORKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment