Sunday, April 25, 2010

What products do they use at the spa during the facial to cleanse my blackheads?

I had my first ever facial about a month ago. It was incredible! They did a deep cleansing and my face was clear of all blackheads and whiteheads. I was so happy! Now I want to know what they used! All they did was steam my face, put different products on, then cleansed it and applied a soothing mask. She didn't have to use any of those tool with a loop at the end to squeeze out my blackheads or any suction tools. It was painless and a lot more effective than anything I've ever used. Now I want to find out what products she had used so I can do this at home whenver I want! I've tried the Aztec Healing Clay like some websites suggested, it only irritated my skin. Then I tried the Vitamin C Facial Peel from Philosophy, which gave my skin an incredible feel afterwards, but didn't remove any blackheads. Do you know what they used?What products do they use at the spa during the facial to cleanse my blackheads?
I would recommend TimeWise庐 Microdermabrasion Set. It fights fine lines, refines pores, and achieves beautifully smooth skin - immediately - with a simple, two-step process. I can tell you this works, from experience!





Try it! Love it!


These results were experienced after just one week.**


85% saw improvement in skin texture.


73% saw a reduction in fine lines.


71% saw smaller-looking pores.





Order at: http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/skincare/鈥?/a>





Like any skin care line, the products are designed to work with other products in the same line. I'd recommend you incorporate the Microdermabrasion with TimeWise庐 Miracle Set. http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/skincare/鈥?/a>
  • girl lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment