Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I get rid of the blackheads on my chin?

Please, just tell me any myths, remedies, medicines, foods or family recipes for getting rid of blackheads.How do I get rid of the blackheads on my chin?
I have no idea of your skin type or its resiliency, that matters. But a good remedy is to use olive oil, ( yes the kind you cook with) put dabs on your fingers %26amp; message your face with it all over, then wash with your favorite scrub. If you dont have a scrub use your favorite moisturizer or plain soap %26amp; add a tablespoon of sugar to the palm of your hand %26amp; scrub your face with it.





You might want to do this in the shower to rinse everything away really well.





You could squeeze them too. Just be sure to clean your face after. Use Witch Hazel as a facial toner to tighten pores after you pat it dry.How do I get rid of the blackheads on my chin?
Well i had the same problem. What i did was google it (of course) what i found was semi effective, you take a rag or paper towel and run it under hot water for about 3 minutes and then ring it out and rest it on your chine, nose, or where ever they are. And you leave it there for about 5 minutes, then when you take it off, put pressure on the spots where they are and try to pop them. That worked for me, it kinda stings but i dealt with it. Another good way is the black head remover, it's like a vibrator with a pad on it, it works wonders. I recommend the black head remover over anything else, it's not expensive 20$ plus the pads, there are about 20 in each package, and you can buy more.








Hope it helps! :D


%26lt;3
Try using a good exfoliator. Neutrogena has an over the counter brand:


Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub. It works really well! Good luck.
  • girl lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment