Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I get rid of pimples and blackheads without going to the doctor or ordering anything?

I have a lot of pimples and many blackheads on my whole face and I can't get rid of them, I tried clean and clear it does not help.I DON'T WANT ANYONE SAYING TO ORDER PROACTIVE CUZ MY FAMILY WON'T AND I AM ONLY 10.or anything else from the tv.so don't freak me out or lie or anything like that.How can I get rid of pimples and blackheads without going to the doctor or ordering anything?
Drink lots of water and try not to stress too much about it as stress if known to make acne worse. Also acne goes away pretty fast when you know how to get rid of body toxins. I used this method and has been acne free since then http://morereviewz.googlepages.com/acnef鈥?/a> You can try it if you like.


Good LuckHow can I get rid of pimples and blackheads without going to the doctor or ordering anything?
is it sunny where you are? the sun will dry up your skin, but make sure to moisturize with a product that doenst make you break out, or else your skin might get dry, but ive found that the sun always clears my face up.





Drinking lots of water helps too, and making sure your eating properly also has a big impact on your complexion





I also recommend you take a very hot bowl of water, put a cloth over your head and put your face just above the water, this will open up your pores, do this for 20 mins or so and when your pores are all open, gently push your blackheads out, dont squeeze to hard, and dont force, just gently push.





After your done take a face clothe and use really cold water to close your pores, I also suggest you finish washing your face with cold water every time you wash your face, this closes your pores and lessens the chance of dirt and grime getting in there, this will prevent some zits and blackheads
Neutrogena works pretty well usually, I use it.


I use the Nighttime pore clarifying gel.


For blackheads,


I think they also have a blackhead scrub.


You can probably find these all at a grocery store.


Clean and Clear is good too,


I'm sure they'll have something thats right for you.
Try getting the Clearasil or Noxzema stuff and wash your face every morning and before you go to bed (preferably in the shower) that way your pores are already open. And i use the unscented sensitive skin dove bar soap. and i haven't had a pimple one.
Just start washing your face two times a day now. It's amazing how much an extra face wash here and there will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment