Sunday, April 25, 2010

Effective ways to get rid of blackheads?

Sometimes I get tons of blackheads on my nose %26amp; inbetween my eyebrows. I've tried nose strips which don't work on getting in deep %26amp; tried some blackhead cleansers but those don't work. I've heard somethings on squeezing them out but that will take forever for me, is that the only effective way of getting them out or are there more?





Also, I get really oily on my T-Zone area when I put makeup on especially is there a way I can get rid of that too?Effective ways to get rid of blackheads?
try sweating them out and facial wash. after my workouts ill jump in the sauna or steam room for about 10-15 min really work up a sweat. then shower and wash my face with facial cleanser. my skin will look and feel smoother and fresher.


good luck hope i helped.Effective ways to get rid of blackheads?
The biore deep cleaning pore strips work great..just make sure you follow the directions carefully or if you don't let them get just hardened enough they won't work.
use whiteout
  • girl lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment