Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I get rid of bumps and blackheads all over my face?

I have bumps all over my face(little black heads) and I can't seem to get rid of them I wash my face every knight and exfoliate so what else can I do to get rid of them? Like do toner really work? I've never used one.How can I get rid of bumps and blackheads all over my face?
STRIDEX....2 IN 1 FORMULA.





ITS IN A PURPLE CONTAINER.How can I get rid of bumps and blackheads all over my face?
You have to be on a good face washing schedual, and you have to be using a product that isn't contributing to clogging your pores. Believe it or not a lot of facial cleansers actually add to the problem. You also don't want to be washing without moisturizing, this cofuses your skin and it goes into over drive and actually makes more oil. Toner is good because it closes the pores on your face, it makes them tighter.


redtwizmania@hotmail.com if you have anymore questions!
Your probably gonna have to try a lot of things for this one.





Most people that think they have acne actually just have a reaction to something that is upsetting their skin. Most of the Stridex type of cures actually just promote more breakouts as they are good at drying up the blemishes, but also hurt your skin in the process and therefore the cycle continues.





My cure was to finally stop using anti-acne products, scrubbing and washing so much. I went down to just washing once a day with a good liquid soap and always using a good lotion after to keep moisture in my skin. Drying out your skin is not a good solution.





But as I said, it's usually something your body and skin do not like rather than having a true acne problem. Could be related to diet as well.
take a shower with warm water, pat dry your face, wet your face again with warm water, squezze the blackheads (from the sides), the puss will come out along with some other yucky stuff, u might bleed just a tiny bit, after that, wet your face again with cold water.warm to open pores cold to close pores, it worked for me, got rid of the black and white heads on my nose
proactive, neutrogena salicylic acid works best on my face, i use the neutrogena products, they work best for me, my friend had really bad acne a few years ago, but she just kept doing the same routine everynight, she washed her face, and even in the mornings and at lunch time, (she was homeschooled for 2 years) so, i say just keep washing your face, but try neutrogena products, they work wonders!
I tried all of those things and finally went to a dermatologist and got Retin-A. It really dried out my face at first but after 3 weeks I swear my skin was clear as it has been since I was a baby! It has been a miracle! All the face washes will just end up irritating your skin more and causing more problems. I dont even wear foundation any more!
Hey you gotta be careful with toners they really really dry out your skin. The best thing for you to do is to go and pay for a facial or learning how to do one on yourself. The Biore line is really good they have masks and strips that can help you get rid of those little dots.
exfoliate, take long hot baths, then when you get out of the bath immediately squeeze any many black heads out..don't use your nails, that will leave scars.
use a tiny bit of toothpaste on them but only a little because too much can damage ur skin





i swear it works. also, ur face will smell nice
I would use something that is desgned for pimples. It works for me. I use Nutrogena Deep Clean. Stuff works like majic....
try a facial mask.


or


you could go to the doctor and maybe they could prescribe some medicine for it
go ger a facial they are great! and last like an hour for 25 bucks!
alot of time in the sun, and if u live close to the ocean then saltwater...nothing clears my face up better or faster

No comments:

Post a Comment