Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does anybody know how to rid of blackheads forever?

I am really longing for someone who knows about nose blackheads. I am having the worst trouble getting rid of the blackheads stuck in my nose. Please help!Does anybody know how to rid of blackheads forever?
sorry not for ever!


try 1x a week mud masks.those pure zone grainy gels,铆dsay cleansing stuff with salisic acid.


good luck ,nice weekend!!Does anybody know how to rid of blackheads forever?
I find this weird, but it works. Fill a bowl or sink with hot water to the point where you can stand it. Then, pour a can of coke and dunk your face in it for as long as you can hold your breath. Repeat about 3x times. It might take a couple treatments, but it really does work. (I find it works best at night.)
tryy a good exfoliator twice a week or even those blak head removers
use one of these :]





http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/78242%26amp;鈥?/a>





they're great





also steaming your face before using this can help because it can open up your pores.
There are blackhead removers (a little flat piece of metal with holes on both ends) and pore-cleansing strips (like Biore) available at most drug stores. Those should help you get them out. Now how to prevent them from coming back:





Try to avoid touching your face. The way I constantly held my chin in my hands in class used to give me blackheads and zits there. The moment I made a conscious effort to stop it, my complexion there improved quite a bit.





Avoid leaving sweat or grease from food on your face. Wash your face after exercising or eating a greasy meal (which should be avoided anyway).





Smoking and being in smoke filled environments can be bad for your skin as well.





Avoid soaps and cosmetics with fragrances and oils. I like using straight-up antibacterial soap like Dial or Safeguard. Neither of these have ever given me acne.





Wash your sheets and pillow covers on a regular basis. Dirty sheets can give you some pretty wicked acne on your back, cheeks and forehead.



sorry.you cant get rid of them forever.everything is a temporary fix.





biore strips bi weekly


alcohol free astringent daily


exfoliate bi weekly or weekly if you have oily skin


wash once a day with a mild soap free cleanser.





thats the best you can do.be consistant with your beauty routine and you can see results in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment