Sunday, April 25, 2010

How could i get rid of these blackheads beside my cute nose?

I am cute I admit but now that there're ugly blackheads beside my cute little nose, I look so dirty. So any piece of advice? I'm just a student so please don't recommend expensive treatments or methods. Just an easy affordable one please? Thanks! Make me cute again!How could i get rid of these blackheads beside my cute nose?
cleanseHow could i get rid of these blackheads beside my cute nose?
you can try blackhead strips. they work really really well!


If not you can try a homemade remedy of gramflour mixed with milk. Apply it on your face twice a day and leave it on for 15 minutes and scrub off. hope it helps !
Wash yor face more often?





~*Elmo Loves His Gold Fish, His Crayon Too*~

No comments:

Post a Comment