Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have pimples and blackheads on my forehead and my nose . What is the best way to remove them ?

PLEASE , I don't need proactive or pills . I just want something simple I can buy @ target or Walmart .I have pimples and blackheads on my forehead and my nose . What is the best way to remove them ?
Ok so the best way to get rid of pimples in my opinion is to do three important things. First i would buy some sort of gentle scrub to use morning and night and maybe even a toner for after the scrub. Second you need to cut junk out of your diet. Most importantly cut out pop and stick to drinking water. Finally the last thing that I would do is change your pillow covers everynight. This will prevent bactera getting on your face in the middle of the night. Now if you do not wish to wash them everyday what I do is i put a towel over my pillow and sleep on that if I know my covers are not clean. Now these techniques worked for me as I now have a fairly clear face. If they do not work for you I do reccomend pro active because I have heard a lot of good things from it. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment