Sunday, April 25, 2010

What are some good products to clear blackheads & acne?

Are there any home remedies too?


Is Neutrogena or Clean %26amp; Clear better?


Is the blackhead scrub thingy from Clean %26amp; Clear really effective?What are some good products to clear blackheads %26amp; acne?
There are many at home remedies, such as...rubbing a lemon on your face once a week...Adding Nutmeg and Honey together as a mask, gets rid of acne and acne scars, as i call them.


But, now I use Clean and clear morning burst, the green one, every morning.


Then at night I use Pro-Active


And When I take showers i use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Gentle. As a mask in the shower. This gets rid of Blackheads like no other.





I'd say that Clean and Clear is better.


That's just my opinion cuz you probably know that every ones skin is different.


Hope I Helped!=)


If any more quesetions then please ask.What are some good products to clear blackheads %26amp; acne?
I had the same problem and I used a home remedie of water and baking soda. Just make a paste of the water and baking soda, put it on the black heads and acne. Leave it on for about.. 5-10. (differs between people) then rinse it off. Do this once a week. After you rinse it off, put on a moisturizer. Hope this helped :D
neutrogena is so much better that clean and clear. in my opinion clean and clear is crap.


and neutrogena is alot better for your skin. i would recommend their ';Clear Pore'; cleanser and mask, it's really nice. and try using an electric toothbrush with the face wash, it really helps get all the dirt and bad stuff out, which helps black heads.


and for acne benzoyl peroxide cream always seems to work, i know clearasil makes a good one.
Witch hazel is a good at home remedy. I also found face masks help clear out my pores. My favorite brand comes in a greenish blue bottle and it's made by a company called Freeman. It says 'Feeling Beautiful' on the front and is an avocado and oatmeal clay mask.





The blackhead scrubber worked well for me but not for my husband (yes, we both STILL get acne...) Honestly, what works really well for the both of us is those acne cleansing pads and they're easy to use too.





Remember, it's also about what you eat and what else goes on your skin. For example, if you eat a lot of junk food or fried foods then your complexion may not be as good. Take your vitamins and drink a good amount of water during the day. And don't touch your face with your hands - that's a common habit. Don't use oil-based make-up.
i like the clean %26amp; clear blackhead scrub. you can tell it works because after scrubbing you face a little, look at the grit on your hands and you'll see that there are a lot of black head that come out.....gross, i know, but at least you know it's working. =)





could you pretty please help me with mine? i need ALL the help i can get:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I use the apricot scrub from St. Ives for oily/acne prone skin and I love love love it! Neither Clean %26amp; Clear or Neutrogena ever worked for me, but it all depends on the person. You could also try those blackhead peel things, they've worked for me in the past.
Lemon, Vitamin E, honey, etc....





Personally I like Neutrogena better just because I've been using it for a long time. But if you can score Mario Badescu, I heard the drying lotion and whitening masks are AMAZING. Or Olay products as well :)





Not really.
First of all Neutrogina doesn't work! I had a reaction to it and ended up with WAY WAYYY more zits then i started with...toothpaste is a good homemade mask...leave it on for 10 mintutes it really works i know its sounds crazy! Hope that helps :)
i tried the blackhead scrub from clean %26amp; clear dosen't really work i have the blackhead eraser mask and it seems to work i use it once a week.
Definitely the St. Ives Apricot scrub for Blackheads and Proactive for acne.
st ives apricot scrub for blackheads %26amp; blemishes.. it works like a charm!
proactive
clean %26amp; Clear.... and Skin Id

No comments:

Post a Comment