Sunday, April 25, 2010

Could pushing on my nose to get blackheads out deform my nose over time?

When I squeeze blackheads out of my nose, I have to squish it. Is there a possibility that if I do this over a long period of time, I can deform my nose?Could pushing on my nose to get blackheads out deform my nose over time?
No, it will not deform the shape of your nose. It will, however, cause your pores to appear larger. Instead of squeezing (which can cause discoloration over long periods of time due to burst capilaries - giving you a redder, veiny schnoz) try using a CLAY facemask on your nose, and some B'jore pore strips. Also, there are a lot of facial cleansers, like St. Ives Apricot scrub, that will eliminate current blackheads, and prevent future ones, simply by washing your face.Could pushing on my nose to get blackheads out deform my nose over time?
you really should squeeze blackheads, you wont get rid of them, even when you think you did, 99% chance- you did not and they will come back... you can also get scares for LIFE so i dont think you want that... go get a facial and tell them to focus on your nose, the only way to get rid of them fully is with a small needle, thats how you pop them, facials are expensive and there are other acne products for blackheads but they dont work well
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.I know some girl who used to do that constantly, Now her nose is abnormally big and crooked.
Course not pig face.
no
Yes just look at the mirror it will tell u ugly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment