Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I get rid of large pores and blackheads?

It's been years that I passed my teenagehood(I'm 24) and my acne went milder.I rarley have witeheads and spots.But the problem is that large pores and lots and lots of blackheads.Any solution?Maybe microdermabraison or peeling?How can I get rid of large pores and blackheads?
worsh your face n'atHow can I get rid of large pores and blackheads?
I found microdermabrasion useless and a waste of money. If you want to try mild peels at home, there are some fruit acid masks and peels you can make. Mederma for scars may help to exfoliate the dead skin layer quicker. A toner made of green tea or witch hazel with a few drops of tea tree oil may help reduce pore size. Do not use harsh cleansers.





Stress wreaks havoc on skin, so keep it in check. Also make sure you eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid processed and junk food. Get plenty of sleep and exercise.





If none of these help, get your hormones checked. Good luck.
hot water to open the pores then squeez it http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A9FJujP7FXtIEVUAyhbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080714015652AAjtOHh awnser mine
Never never peel it, moreover with your nails. It will start a breakout!
use scrubs cleanser and wash it 3 times a day. The peeling work a little but it helps.
Go to a dermatologist. They will give you some good prescription pills or things to use on your face. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment