Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of spots and blackheads?

I've used Clearasil and Boots' products and nothing works.





I have a lot of both spots and blackheads.How do I get rid of spots and blackheads?
I just saw a commercial for this new thing from Clean and Clear. It's called a blackhead eraser. I'm not sure if it works, but it's worth a shot.How do I get rid of spots and blackheads?
Steam your face, then wash and use tea tree oil. Try not to try too many things though as if you keep changing what you're using, it may cause more spots. Your skin needs to adjust to what you use.
For spots apply the gel of aloe vera plant every night.Wash ur face atleast 3 times a day.For blackheads take steam n try to remove the blackheads with blackhead remover.It really works.
Freederm is expensive but i've heard it works well. Also try leaving make up or anything off your face so your skin can breathe. Tea tree oil helps as well :)
accutane...worked wonders for me =)
  • girl lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment