Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I remove my pimples and blackheads for my school photos?

I have my school photos and I have lots of big pimples on my face. What can I do to make them less visible in my school photos?





Please help


%26amp; Thanks





P.S - I am 13 years old and I am maleHow can I remove my pimples and blackheads for my school photos?
i know this is weird for a guy to try but foundation might really help. you can't completely cover them up but they will definitly appear less obvious,


if not, try some pimple clearing product and for the blackheads get one of those waxing type things, they really work


hope that helpsHow can I remove my pimples and blackheads for my school photos?
Photoshop
Use photoshop to clear it.
Try using toothpaste over the pimples...and wash it off in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment