Sunday, April 25, 2010

What cleanser will get rid of my blackheads and oily skin?

ok so i have a blackhead-filled oily nose


i have tried the wave and like a whole bunch of cleansers and moisturizers and i cant get rid of my blackheads and oily skin!! i need help and fast! i cant go into high school lookin like this!!!What cleanser will get rid of my blackheads and oily skin?
This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads. For more details on oily skin log on to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/What cleanser will get rid of my blackheads and oily skin?
I know this might sound weird, but I watched this on the Ellen DeGeneres show, and a famous lady (I forget who) who wrote a book about problems like that said to take some non-scented cat litter, mix it in with water until it forms a paste, and then use it as a nose scrub.


If all else has failed, then why not?
I would recommend using Clean %26amp; Clear. My sister uses it and it works really good she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment