Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can i get rid of my blackheads and blocked pores?

i have really really bad blocked pores and blackheads it's resulting in me having alot of spots i cannot reach to squeeze, what can i use! i need them gone within a week as i need to look my best for a new club :(


help!


xxxHow can i get rid of my blackheads and blocked pores?
Hey! I have the same problem...I use Biore blackhead strips and they work really well. You just put the strip where ever you need it (normally on your nose) and you leave it there for 15 minutes. It will dry like paper mache and then you quickly peel it off and when you do it takes all of the blackheads and dirt with it. It is a little painful the first time if you don't pull it off quickly but after a while you get used to it.. Good luck!!!





xoxo


gymnst532How can i get rid of my blackheads and blocked pores?
wash your face
Ajax......or Brillo it worked for me....
b ye thecrames and acne treatments out der
neutrogena is a pore cleansing soap or look up pore cleansing soap on a yahoo search
you can use lakme pore cleaning stuffs. also you can mash a banana or cucumber on your face.....
PROACTIV!!!! $40.00, works really good, i use it, and within 2 days my black heads and pimples were GONE!!!! try it and u will love it
Use Neutrogena it works for me!Its really good!
I think toothpaste is used for drying out pimples which (surprisingly) has worked for me many times.


Issue at hand being black-heads I would recommend a good steam before thoroughly washing your face with a gentle cleanser. And by steaming I mean hoovering over a simmering pot on your stove top (becareful not to get too close) with a towel drapped over your head to keep the steam from escaping. This way your pores will open and you can get a deep cleansing and if you insist on popping those little buggers cover your finger tips w/ tissue so you are not infecting other areas.


Good Luck
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Neutrogena face wash is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment