Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any way to clear up blackheads from my nose?

I've been using the St. Ives scrubs, Blackhead scrub, and even tried the tape that just rips them off. None of them work!





Is there any way to get rid of them? I had them since forever and I feel so self concious about them.Any way to clear up blackheads from my nose?
I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!Any way to clear up blackheads from my nose?
listen to me closely: go get a facial.





they are kind of expensive but u don't have to get a full facial, just ask for an extraction. i went and said ';could you please get these damn blackheads the hell off my nose?!?! please??'; and, *gasp* she did!!!! it's really the only way that works.
For hard situations, hard measures! fill the sink with red hot water, put a towel over your head, sit down and wait for the smokes about 10 minutes. this will open your pores. then exfoliate your nose but nice and gentle. then get a good light with a magnifying mirror, and squeeze it... i know it sounds gross but it can work wonders.. except the red nose for a couple of hours! good luck x
Get some Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead clearing scrub. It works. Trust me. It removed my black heads in like 5 days.
Clean %26amp; Clear
DON'T get acne acne free I have tried it and it sucks! I even had blackheads in my nose but now its gone thatks to Neutrogena oil eliminating cleanser. It's just great!
Try AcneFree, i have had problem skin since i was 11 and i have used everything, even proactive, none of it worked, but i tried acnefree, and it is AWESOME!
i would use zeno its this little gaget that makes them disappear in a day!!
biore deep cleaning pore strips get rly wet then let it completely dry them ripp off quickly it works!!!!!
a pair of pointy tweezers and a 10X magnifying mirrior. Careful, and steady. Rub your skin in the direction, so they'll be easy to snatch up with the tweezers, and snag them outta there.


Steam your face for a good 10 minute or so. before you do it to draw them out for easier snaching.





oh, and lady rachel is right on with the acne free, its an awesome product at a decent price. Works for me too.


Proactive was junk.
I agree with the first girl! AcneFree has done wonders for me. I absolutely love it!
MILK MILK MILK!!!!!! put it on for 5 minutes and lets it dry then wash off it workzz trust me%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment