Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of pretty deep blackheads?

I've got blackheads on my nose that are really hard to get rid of. Any suggestions on ways to get rid of them?What is the best way to get rid of pretty deep blackheads?
I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish %26amp; Blackhead Control for my blackheads and it helps a lot. But it can be rough on your skin so i normally use it 2-3 times a week. You can find it at local pharmacies like CVS.


Hope i helped! :)What is the best way to get rid of pretty deep blackheads?
Biore Combo Pack Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, it helps getting rid of blackheads!





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>
I used to have bad acne when I was younger. :]





I would try talking to your doctor about it. That's what I had to do. None of the advertised products worked for me.
Go see a licensed esthetician or a dermatologist. They will help you. Usually you just need an excellent face wash.
a face wash dedicated to getting rid of blackheads
Exfoliating!
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment