Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of blackheads when I have dry skin?

My chin and nose are covered with blackheads, too many to squeeze, but I have very sensitive skin anyway and that would irritate it. I can't use typical acne treatments, because my skin is very dry and I almost never get pimples (I'm 30). Any suggestions (inexpensive) for clearing up my skin? The rest of my face looks fine!How to get rid of blackheads when I have dry skin?
you need to get a mild astringent,Try Olay refreshing toner,Use after you wash face,with cotton ball!Go down your face,From forhead down!{NOT UP!}After use Eurchin senstive face lotion and with in a week to two,All you will have to do is touch them and they will pop out,Also the Astrigent will take alot out every time you use!Use it 2 times aday!You can buy at any c.V.s. or Walgreens,Ect.The Lotion cost like,$10:99 and Atringent like $6-$8:00,s!Good luck,HollywoodHow to get rid of blackheads when I have dry skin?
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
have u tried black head removing strips. they work wonders. u just put them in a few minutes and after a few minutes u take them off. and all the black heads comes off with the strip. and it won't harm ur skin either.
There are these biore strips, they are like magic, it's like u never had the blackheads there before..... they disappear....
Try a black head removing tool. I think that Trim or Tweezer-man makes one. They sell them at wal greens and wal mart on the isle where they sell finger nail clippers. They are called black head extracting tools. They are only about $5.00. I hope this helps you!
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: blackheads /herbal tips


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
For black heads, put your face close to about 15cms - 20 cm away from the hot water to ';steam'; the pores at the affected area. Try not to handpick the blackheads too much as it can cause scarring subsequently.





And dry skin to me is always so irritating...I hate it so much...I suggest you try using Zenmend Derma Lotion from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com.





Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the


skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Atopalm. This dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now. (Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.





Zenmed Products Reviews


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/zenme鈥?/a>
Read some useful home remedies to get rid of blackheads and more on this site
Tips to remove blackheads


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com/2006/09/tips-to-remove-blackheads.html

No comments:

Post a Comment