Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of blackheads?

I was never one to have more than the occassional pimple once in awhile. I guess I was lucky. That was until I started college. It's like my face was catching up for all it forgot to torture me with in high school. Now I am 27 and dealing with not so much pimples, but blackheads that turn into pimples. I've tried proactiv and all sorts of stuff. Any suggestions on products or remedies?What is the best way to get rid of blackheads?
I go to the dermatologist for really bad blackheads that I can't get rid of after 2-3 tries with Biore.What is the best way to get rid of blackheads?
Have you tried hydrogen peroxide? An apricot scrub works well for blackheads.
The thing is that you must be under stress because stress is one of the factors and causes of pimples. The only thing I can think of in the moment is to keep your face moisturised...drink water often isntead of things hi in sugar(sugar also HELPS cause them), SLEEP!!!! Pretty much it for now but I'll let you know if anything.
Philligirl is closest to a good answer. A sauna or exercise that you sweat will open the pores, then wash/shower with a mild soap, then use cold water to close the pores. It works.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaao ';pick me'; you have 43 answers really it's amazing i can believe what huge number of answers .... u diserve the most answerd question MAQ certificate..... Gong.
im 30 and for some strange reason last year i started getting a lot of black heads... this is what i did i washed my face in the morning with baby soap then i used biore it's a strip to take off the white and black heads it works great for me...some people dont like it coz they said it made there skin really sensitive for a little while, but i dont have any problems with it and at night time i wash my face again(if im not too tired)
Dont pick them what ever u do. Try just water each night and morning. Watch the sweets you are eating.





Take a hot shower and wash your face while your pores are open.
I heard about toothpaste, but that might of been for something else.
Use less makeup, or go to a cosmetologist for a ';facial';...





They have a metal tool designed for removing them...
OXY pads
no honey go to get a facial, they vacuum them out so no bacteria gets into it that is what causes the blemish from the blackhead removal it is an open pore so yuckies get in. A good place estithesican ? I think that is how it is spelled will cost like $40 well worth it
I'd say you need an exfoliating scrub several times a week, followed by a pore refiner and moisturizer.





If your skin has a tendency to develop blackheads, you must watch your diet above all else. Avoid sugars like the plague...no chocolates. Avoid greasy foods too...nothing fried - just broiled, boiled or baked.





A good facial once a week will be helpful too. Please do not pick at your skin. This causes more bacteria to enter and form into even more blackheads....and eventually will become scars.





Follow a good skin care regime and in no time the problem will disappear. If it doesn't, check with a dermatologist to see if there is an underlying problem.
Everyone has excellent answers. Hygene seems to be the focus here. Exercise over diet changes...
Drink Water Not Coke. No Chocolate Either ( That Was Murder On Me )I Recommend Getting Some Clean%26amp;Clear Black Head Removing Pads And Use About 3 Pads Nightly. Also Washing Your Face Doesnt Hurt A Bit.
definitely get some noxzema face cream and wash your face regularly... try to cut down on sugars if you can.
This is going to sound radically extreme, but I tried this for three months and my complexion was almost flawless. My family has a history of bad acne, so if it works for me, it can probably work for anybody. Cut out all forms of food that contains yeast, enriched flour, excess grease, sugar, etc.. This would include pastries, breads, pastas (except for whole wheat), potato chips etc. If you omit these items from your diet, the yeast does not have a chance to start multiplying its bacteria in your colon. Think about what yeast does when it is not inside your body. If you have ever made homemade bread dough, you let the dough sit for a little while and then it rises to almost double in size. This is similar to what is happening in your colon when yeast gets in there. The bacteria spreads toxins throughout your body and has to find a way to get rid of it somehow. Often this occurs not only through your bowels, but through your skin.
tea tree oil organic if you can get it.





and pure aloe extract straight from the plant if you can get that. if you cant then herbal aloe force is the next best thing other companies cook the aloe out of the plant and that destroys most of the enzymes that make it work
I used to have those whiteheads and some blackheads. I went to the dermatologists and she advised me to start using Cetaphil soap, and using the mositurizer also. It has my face ,uch clearer, and my skin is soft.
First of all, drink plenty of water. Then in addition to that, develop a routine for cleansing your face. Invest in a good cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Most make up lines carry these, but if you would like a cheaper route, try Neutrogena products. Gently wash your face and then rinse with cool water each morning. Pat dry and apply your moisturizer, and you're done. Each night, wash your face gently and pat dry. Then, apply toner to a cotton swab to remove any leftover residue and gently rub across your entire face. Then apply your moisturizer. In addition to that, get you a really good exfoliater.(My absolute favorite is St.Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub.... it's the one in the orange container.) Simply follow the directions on the label and exfoliate your face at least 2-3 times a week. Hopefully, this will help you.
if u have long nails get a merror and squeese em with your nails
idk really but i herd it doesent mater what u drink or eat. i noticed that if i keep my hair off my forkead then the start to go away. also ask ur doctor and he can give u some creame stuf that works but its says to where sun blok with it all the time. so if u find a good eay let me know:)
Try Mary Kay or Avon face products.
I wash my face three times a day with hot water and then clean it with noxzema. I have found that works best for me
I agree with phillygirl984...I've never had a serious problem with pimples or blackheads, because when I was in my teens, I learned in health class that if you open your pores with hot steam or water, you can exfoliate with a facial scrub or cleanser. Clean it off your face with warm water, then rinse your face again with cold water to close the pores. It's worked well for me, because I used to get an occasional pimple, but it wasn't horrible. I believe that most of the expensive products out there today are just somebodys way of getting a quick buck from someone. Good luck!
The best way to get rid of blakheads is scrub your face every night or go to a drug store and buy some cleaning cloths for your face they cost only about $5.00 or something like that and you should srub your face every day even if you dont have cleaning cloths!
just pop em.
DON'T FEEL BAD I AM NOT EVEN IN COLLEGE AND ACNE HAS AFFECTED ME IN SO MANY WAY. DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT PROACTIV, CLEARISIL, CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR, NEUTROGENA, ETC HASN'T EXACTLY WORKED FOR ME EITHER. but for blackheads i use Biore deep cleaNSING PORE STRIPS WHICH WORKS FINE
wash your face with only warm water. then use w/e product ur useing then rinse with warm water then rinse again with cold water. the warm water opens up the pores n the cold water closes and cleans them
if i new i would tell you
To keep the blackheads at bay you need a regular skin maintenance program. Wash you skin twice daily, followed by a toner and a moisturizer. Frequency of moisturizer depends on how dry your skin is. Stick with the proactiv system or one of the similar ones like Acne-free, or the one that Neutrogena makes now. They contain salicylic acids to but up the gunk and kill the bacteria.


I highly recomend getting regular facials. The esthetician can safely and sterily (is that a word?) remove the blackhead and reclose the poors. You should go about every 6 weeks.





In between trips to the salon use Biore pore strips or the Proactiv ones. Be sure to rinse your skin after using a strip and follow up with toner. You can also use some sort of mask with clay and a menthol product in it. My favorite is Neem by Simplicity at Bath and Body works. The mask Proactiv makes is good too, but a littel pricey for the amount you get. The one under the Queen Helene brand can be a little intense for sensitive skin. Burt's Bees makes a good one you mix yourself with either green tea or tomatoe juice. Again, afterwards be sure to make sure it is well rinsed off and use a toner. I'd reccomend the one by Proactiv, Biore, Neutrogena, or L'Oreal.
it is called keep your self clean and take a shower everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment