Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good way for getting rid of pimples and blackheads?

I've had pimples and blackheads for about a year or two and I'm sick of them. I've tried washing my face but it never works, what is a good way to get clear skin in a little amount of time? Also, i hate blackheads and pimples so please help me. : )What is a good way for getting rid of pimples and blackheads?
I steam my face, then squeeze everything out (yeah gross), then wash my face gently, put something on with benzoil peroxide in it and then they go away. (Your face will be red the next day but it gets better)





=]What is a good way for getting rid of pimples and blackheads?
so you and i have oily skin... lol


umm use a scrub and cleanser for oily skin


and a clay mask like i do





get extractions done at a beauty place and ask them for reccomendations


try not 2 wear make up f u must talc and oil free mineral and use ONLY oil free products on your face and chest
well im currently using clean and clear and i swear it works!!!! haven't had a zit since!!
Nicole, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
I have an apricot face scrub, you know the stuff in the orange and white bottles.
its kind of expensive, but i use proactive and it helps hellaaaa
A good way to get rid of acne is to treat it!





Do NOT try squeezing trapped dirt and oil inside your pores which create the blackheads and pimples, because that will only make you skin break-out even more!





If the over-the-counter cream/gel treatments don't work on your skin, I strongly recommend for you to go either see a dermatologist or doctor. They will examine your skin and the areas where you have acne, and prescribe a medicine cream/gel for you.





I got prescribed DIFFERIN.


http://www.differin.com/





I guess different creams work on different people - some find other creams better than others - but I really think you should give it a try. I am currently using DIFFERIN and it really does help and do what it says about treating my acne.





Let me just warn you if you do start using DIFFERIN, stick to it and use it for at least 3 months. At first, it will almost seem like your skin is getting worse before it gets better, but that means the treatment is working! Be patient...





ALSO, do NOT use any acne cleansers or creams which contain Benzoyl Peroxide in it. Although there are people who have found Benzoyl Peroxide to be very affective on treating acne, but most don't. The peroxide is a very active substance which fights acne but can sometimes cause more damage while treating the acne. It is VERY HARSH on your skin and if you have dry skin, I strongly advise you not to go anywhere near it!





You might have also heard about Proactiv. Well that also contains Benzoyl Peroxide in it. Most people find that after using and starting on Proactiv, their face becomes so dry and red... Don't get too tempted to try because once you start using the product, the only way to keep the acne off is to use it EVERYDAY FOREVER. If you skip a day and don't use it, then your skin breaks-out like crazy!


This happened to a friend so PLEASE no matter what you do -


DO NOT USE PROACTIV!!!





GoodLuck =D


P.S. The websites I left for you, please just ignore the fact it's a PROACTIV site but read the info on it. It really does have good facts of how to prevent acne, and how acne happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment