Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of dry skin without getting blackheads?

I recently found this really good spot cream that gets rid of almost all my blackheads. The downside is that it dries my skin out quite a lot. What product is best for hydrating my skin, but without clogging up my pores again?How can I get rid of dry skin without getting blackheads?
I have a tough skin regime:


1. Use face cleansing wipes to remove dirt so It cant get trapped under the moisturiser


2. Then moisturiser (I use simple because its free from silly chemicals and fragrances and works very well)


3. Then face cleansing wipes again to get rid of any dirt that may have transferred from your hands to the moisturiser


4. then finally i use a facial scrub to open my pores to let them breathe. Mainly, i use a scrub with exfoliating beads.





Hope this helped!


x





I do this regime in the night so that I go to bed feeling fresh and then I just quickly run a face cleansing wipe over in the morning.How can I get rid of dry skin without getting blackheads?
Cera Ve it is the best moisturizer I have ever used... but I only use it at night because it feels a little too thick for daytime but it is amazing. You can buy it at CVS
Use aloe vera gel after bathing on the dry areas.There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
whats the spot cream my son has bad spots and blackheads would not mind the dry skin.
I use olay to get rid of my dry skin :)


Its really good and works.

No comments:

Post a Comment