Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best product to get rid of blackheads?

I have blackheads on my chin, forehead, nose, and cheeks. I want a fast working skin cream to get rid of them. What are the best products?What is the best product to get rid of blackheads?
from my experencce I would say


Johnson Johnson Clean and Clear


it is cheep and you cn find it in walgreens


or walmartWhat is the best product to get rid of blackheads?
I use a combination of things. If you're looking for over the counter, I'd recommend Stridex wipes with salicylic acid. (Don't use similar ones made by Noxima, they will make your skin insanely oily). Use that in combinations with a benzoil peroxide cream (like Zapzits).





Get a good face wash with benzoil peroxide or salicylic acid.





If you wear make up, make sure your foundation, concealer, and any moisturizer your using say ';non comedogenic'; or ';non acugenic'; in the fine print on the label. Just because a product says ';oil free'; doesn't mean it is either though, a lot of ';oil free'; things will still break you out.
I too would like to know as I have tried everything and nothing works. My next resort is rubbing apple cider vinegar on my face after washing. cant hurt and the stuff is cheap and it works amazingly on other aliments!
oxy

No comments:

Post a Comment