Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some good ways to get rid of zits and blackheads?

I wash my face every morning and everynight but I still have zits and black heads! Would you please tell me how to get rid of them. ThanksWhat are some good ways to get rid of zits and blackheads?
I swear by proavtive. I dont always have acne but every few years I get it BAD for a couple of months and then of course the naturl break out here and there and Proactive works! you might think its a lil pricey but if u think about it if u go to ur dermatologist even if u got insurance it still cost the visit plus the perscription everymonth more or less. So yeah I belieave in Proactive!What are some good ways to get rid of zits and blackheads?
Accutane, its the only cure for acne!!!
swim in a chlorinated pool and get out in the sun
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment