Saturday, December 26, 2009

What foundation is good when you have spots and blackheads?

Which one will stop them coming?


I use dream matte mouse at the moment.


I heard liquid foundations with a high water content are better.


What brand is good??What foundation is good when you have spots and blackheads?
I would try


mac studio fix.


it covers every imperfection and doesn't get you oily or sinks In to the skin. Even though it maybe a little pricey ($25) I recommend it! Good luck!!What foundation is good when you have spots and blackheads?
First of all, no one has flawless skin. Some people have it better than others, but thats just genes and stuff. Go to www.freewebs .com/reelbeauty11 for skin and beauty tips. I know its for young girls, but it works for anyone!





I know some people who have tried ProActive and it worked, but I also know some others who have tried it and it made it worse :( I know some who have put rubbing alchol on their skin or peroxcide to dry up the pimples. It also kills bacteria :) . Also, try going to a dermotoligist, or ask your regular doctor. Often times the regular doctor, who knows more about your med. history and whatnot can help you more than a dermatologist.





are you a vegetarian? That might have something to do with it. Its worth checking into.





Try dabbing toothpaste or honey on your zits before you go to bed - works wonders.





Overall, remember that beauty counts more on the inside than on the outside, and your true friends will love you for you, and not your skin.





Oh, and try a different kind of foundation, if you wear it. Try to use a kind with lots of water in it. It looks great and doesn't clog pores half as bad. And check your habits - do you prop your chin up a lot with your hands? That might cause the acne as well. Look for the cause, as well as the cure.
I tried mineral makeup (Revlon Colorstay brand, get it at wal-mart or any drug store) and it is absolutely fabulous! My breakouts have absolutely stopped since I started using it a week and a half ago, and I am still just using neutrogena acne face wash, on-the-spot treatment, and oil-free moisturizer, like I have been for years! I still have red spots from previous break-outs, but the mineral makeup covers them pretty well, and it looks SO natural, like I'm not wearing anything, and it FEELS like I am not wearing anything! Seriously, this stuff is like MAGIC!





So to recap..... Get Revlon Colorstay mineral foundation. I use it with my regular eye shadow, blush, etc. Oh, and when you buy it, buy it a little dark. My hubby bought mine, I thought it was too dark, but it goes on perfect, I just look a little tan, and without that awful ring around the face!
Bee-Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Minerals! It is a very breathable foundation and has no oil, bismuth or talc to clog pores. I think it is the best foundation ever. I never get that ';dirty face'; feeling. So I don't need to rush home to wash my face at the end of the day. I CAN'T even feel it on my face! You will fall in love with this foundation and makeup!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
Anything that has the word Mineral would be great, it's so much healthier and lighter on your skin. I use an airbrush foundation which is also light, you can buy it at Walgreens for $8.00. I also make sure I use a wedge to apply it evenly. All those other foundations are so cakey and thick which blocks the pores from breathing freely, so to speak. Good luck!
I don't think a foundation can really stop breakouts from coming. But just try to find a foundation that matches your skin tone really well.
Without a doubt, kms mineral essentials. Liquid foundations clog pores. The mineral foundation does not, and it feels so light on your face. I have sensitive skin and this stuff really works for me.
Your best bet would be to go with a pure mineral makeup. A lot of foundation/makeup out there has a lot of ingredients that can cause those issues with your skin.





I use a mineral makeup called kms mineral essentials. I know that I am doing something good for my skin because it is a natural product. It also contains a natural spf so you are protected from the sun.
  • wedding make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment