Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to make my face look cleaner by removing deep blackheads on forehead?

What would work 100% on my deep blackheads on my forehead. I tried some ripping tape and it didnt really remove ethe black heads because its too deep.How to make my face look cleaner by removing deep blackheads on forehead?
There is no permanent solution to blackheads. However, the most common methods used are cosmetic and medical. Blackheads are a type of acne and they are more stubborn than acne and they get rooted deep into into roots. This mainly happens due to clogging of pores or due to over activity of sebaceous glands also insufficient water intake etc may also lead to blackheads.





So the 1st step is to eat healthy and include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.Use a good quality cleaner especially deep pore cleansers work best. They are available depending on the type of skin you have.





You can try methods like steaming and deep cleansing facial trearments etc. This needs to be done in a reputed parlour otherwise you might end up in blemishes.





Take care and hope this info helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How to make my face look cleaner by removing deep blackheads on forehead?
I haven't found any product that guarantees getting rid of blackheads one hundred percent. However, if you steam your face for about fifteen minutes straight, the pore on your face will open. If you use tape then, you'll get rid of more blackheads. Hope this helps. =)
go to a beauty salon and get a facial done every 2-3 times a week. the lady there will tell you what to do and what products to buy from them.
you need to get a blackhead cleanser. I like neutrogena's ';Clean Pore Cleanser/Mask'; It's both a cleanser and a mask. My face looked better the first time I used it. I bought it at walmart under $5. Good luck!
clean your face every time you go to sleep, a facial wash will do the trick, and squish your pimple, that is the golden rule...:D
Drug stores sell a tool called a blackhead remover, it's where the nail clippers are in the make-up section.
get a facial ... i go to my lady and she takes thing metal thing...and she basically digs into ur skin until the black head is popped out...go get a facial from anywhere....





trust me there is no quicker and better way
there is no solution every human being is different but try around and see which 1 works for u.
put milk of magnesia on your face overnight; clean it off in the morning - should clean you up in about a week or 2
squeeze the hell outta them


and NO it wont scar your face
biore black head strips worked for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment