Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best product to get rid of blackheads?

Whats the best product, or extraction method to get rid of blckheads in big pores? Is there a spa treatment that will clear out all pores? If so how much?What is the best product to get rid of blackheads?
My favorite way to eliminate blackheads is the aspirin mask. After trying so many different store bought and homemade ways to get rid of blackheads I heard about the aspirin mask and it has helped me so much. What I do is get some aspirin tablets and put them in a small bowl with a little bit of water. Let is set for a moment and then mix it together. The aspirin should dissolve and mix with the water to form a paste. Add more aspirin or water until you have the right consistency. Then spread some of the paste on your face. It doesn't take much, about a quarter size dollop. Then gently rub it all over your face and let set for ten to fifteen minutes and rinse off. If you have trouble with the mask flaking off while it's drying you can mix the aspirin with yogurt instead of water. I hope this helps you, it's helped me a lot. Plus, it's really cheap.What is the best product to get rid of blackheads?
bree





Get rid of the oil you get rid of the blackheads. This is what I use and recommend: Coonobabe


Use their Pepino cleanser followed by their Savila base toner. I wash with cleanser pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. On hot and humid days I repeat this, but it's worth it, since I now have clean to the touch skin.


Stay away from the acne cleansers since those tend to be as harsh as hand soap, they leave your skin bone dry then your skin over produces oil.


Google Coonobabe


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and they do not test on animals - a must for me lol


Hope this helps.
Hi I鈥檓 a beauty therapist and I have found out of all the different products that I have worked with dermalogica is the best, what you are looking for is a product called overnight clearing gel (this is a special product that actually 鈥榚ats鈥?the muck that is the blackhead, it also clears skin of pimples, reduces inflammation and reduces oil) I use this product myself and can honestly say that it works. Just apply a small amount over the affected area at night to skin that has just been cleansed and toned but that hasn鈥檛 had moisturiser applied. Hope this helps you ;-)
I had a real bad blackhead problem in highschool but once i went to get a facial before prom, the lady squeezed out all my blackheads and since then ive managed to keep them under control (and this was 4 years ago)





At home, i usually just steam my face and squeeze my nose, and sometimes even use a tweezer to pull them out. (Hey, it works for me lol)





If im too lazy to do that, i steam, put the blackhead strip on my nose, then exfoliate afterwards.





Usually one or the other works...





I head queen helene mint julep masque works great on blackheads. I have it but have yet to try it out on my nose...





(Ps, after washing ur face, always close ur pores with cold water/ice, so dirt wont get back in, which is what causes blackheads)
Using a gentle exfoliant will help help buff away dead skin cells and grime making it easier for an effective facial cleanser to clean out pores. Using a toner after cleaning is also a good idea. Moisturizing your face with an oil-free face lotion is key in order to keep your face hydrated.





Some great MenScience products include the Microfine Face Scrub, Daily Face Wash and the Advanced Face Tonic. You should also check out the Advanced Face Lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment