Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of blackheads on you chest?

I have a lot of blackheads and pimples on my chest, its really embarrassing. How can I get rid and make sure they stay away? I have scars from me picking at the blackheads. I wash my body with an acne wash everyday. Help!How to get rid of blackheads on you chest?
I had the same problem that you do. If you have acne on your face too, do you use anything on your face that helps. If so, apply that product to your chest too.





For example, I used benzoyl peroxide prescribed by my Md on my chest and it worked fine. You might want to use the 2.5 percent strength because its less irritating and more effective.





I can relate with the picking. I used to do it too. Apply the cream/lotion and you will have less urge to pick. Let the medicine work and you wont have to worry about it.





Hope it gets better.How to get rid of blackheads on you chest?
I have the same problem you're experiencing, and I hate it! The easiest way I have found to get rid of them is to go over the area with an Oxy pad, once in the morning, and once before bed. They usually go away for quite some time until I forget for a couple of days then have to do it again. If you see a dermatologist, tell him/her about it and see if there is another option for you.
Ask your doctor to prescribe Klaron. It is a lotion that contains an antibiotic. And stop picking!
Something must be clogging them up. Do you put powder,foundation or lotion on that area?


Best thing to do is after showering let ur skin dry and b.r.e.a.t.h. Then buy this 'blackhead' removal formula for your face. Put in on ur chest. It exfoliates the blackheads.


I think you might be sweating lots in that area cause blackheads to pop up. Try putting on some baby powder to stop the sweating. That may work.

No comments:

Post a Comment