Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of blackheads with out drying my face out?

I have blackheads mainly aroung my nose, chin and jaw line. I have used products for it but it drys my face out and it dosent look good when I put my makeup on.How to get rid of blackheads with out drying my face out?
Use a facial steamer to steam your face for a few minutes. This helps you to open up facial pores, and expose the blackheads. Pat your face dry. Then, use a blackhead remover to remove blackheads. Place the hole of the remover over a blackhead, and gently press down. This will apply the pressure from underneath the blackhead, and pop it up. Then use an alcohol pad to clean it up to avoid infection. Avoid harsh squeezing or scraping at the blackhead. Excessive squeezing can damage the skin surround the pore and can actually increase the size of the pore, leading to more blackheads in the future.How to get rid of blackheads with out drying my face out?
Though the best way to remove blackheads is an area of contention, the most common method for getting rid of blackheads is to gently squeeze them. Removing the ';stuff'; inside of the blackhead helps the skin because you are relieving the pressure which causes the damage. We know it can be nearly impossible to leave a blemish alone so here are some tips for gentle blackhead removal:








Use a mild scrub or skin exfoliant to remove any dead cells and expose the blackhead.


Pat your face dry.


Place a slightly warm compress on your face for approximately 10-15 minutes in order to soften the blackhead, making it easier to remove.


Pat your face dry again.


Place a piece of tissue on the tip of each finger to avoid slipping, which could tear the skin and cause further damage.


Gently apply even pressure to both sides of the blackhead by pushing down, then up around the blemish. You're trying to apply the pressure from *underneath* the blackhead.


Only attempt this once or twice. If it does not ';pop';, you may bruise the skin, make the blackhead worse, and could cause scarring.
proactive is scam, it just made my acne worse and my skin dry so I wouldn't recommend you to use it. Instead drink a lot of water. also I'm using a cheap remedy which is helping me a lot to remove my face severe acne. I found it from this blog: http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


hope this helps
someon told me proactiv
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment