Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good, free ways to get rid of blackheads?

So my face is basically clear, I just have blackheads on my nose, and chin and little ones near my cheeks. And I don't know how to get rid of them, I've tried Aveeno scrubing stuff, but maybe there's a free and easy way to do it?What are some good, free ways to get rid of blackheads?
Steam room to clean the pores of the body plus a good facial cleanser. Then use a non-comedogenic moisturizer.What are some good, free ways to get rid of blackheads?
A very effective, safe, low cost treatment quickly and permanently got rid of mine. Use any oil - I like olive and vigorously massage with it. It's best to tighten face by opening mouth about 3/4' and pulling lips firmly back against teeth - tightens most of face. Vigorous massage with tips and front of fingers using forward and back motion. Circular motion is not effective. In just two days they will have greatly diminished and can be completely got rid of in a few days more.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research into safe, natural treatments and cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment